CCTV Policy (GDPR and DPA 2018 compliant)
A policy setting out how surveillance (CCTV and other surveillance systems) should be used in the workplace and procedures for staff to adhere to, so as to comply with the various pieces of legislation and codes including:
· Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (POFA);
· Data Protection Act 2018;
· General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
· Human Rights Act 1998;
· ICO code of practice for surveillance cameras and personal information; and
· Surveillance Camera Code of Practice.
People who bought this, also purchased these:
Very happy with the document I purchased. The download came through immediately after purchasing.
The document was easy to edit and customise for our business.
I would recommend this product to any small/medium business to help keep your business compliant.