Data Protection Impact Assessment Template
The GDPR makes carrying out a DPIA mandatory in certain cases, however it is something that organisations should consider carrying out for all matters where data protection implications may arise, so that any issues can be identified and eliminated where possible. A DPIA is of course also an important tool for showing accountability and compliance with the GDPR. Our template is easily understood and sets out what information is required at various stages. The template can also be incorporated into an organisations policies and procedures file.
- Project overview.
- Preliminary screening considerations.
- Scope and context of processing.
- Consultation with stakeholders.
- Proportionality considerations.
- Risk to data subject and organisation.